Take note sayanggg .

Wala wala readers , selamat membaca comel dan handsome

Saturday, January 7, 2012

To my beloved MakAbah :')

Hai Assalamualaikum . Mak Abah , i hope you will read this . Mak and abah kan selalu melawat blog Mairah . ILOVEYOU .

This is for you Mak & Abah . I love you forever ! Mak , Abah ... IM SORRY if i made you angry .i hope you will still love me forever & ever . i hope you will never leave me , if I'd gone too far . i hope you still have faith & care for me , even if i make you crazy . i hope you will continue encouraging and supporting me , even if i failed repeatedly . when i become ill some point of time , and i can't take care of you anymore , i hope your love is still with me and when i move on , i hope you can see me grow up to become the lady of your dreams . i apologize if i ever disobeyed and broke your heart . if i had a SUPERPOWER , I'd like to have the power of time . so that , i can go back in time and erase all my mistakes . so that , i can make you proud of me . so that , i can serve the people in a better way . so that , i can make people SMILE :) . i just wish i can be with you forever and ever and ever . i just wish i can see you every second in my life . But , looking at the troubles you are facing right now , makes me worry . worry about the things that will happen to us . Sometimes i just whisper to myself "i already have a broken life . My family is broken into a tiny pieces . i might not be able to see my abah anymore , or mybe i won't get to see my mak anymore . What happening to us Allah ?" . I just wish we can all be together again . However , my wish can't be granted . i wish you can be here with me , right here , right now . as i look back to the pictures i took with you , my tears drip down my cheek . if i die and leave you sight , i hope you will always remember me . i don't love anyone else more than i love you mak abah :') . not friends , not boyfriend but YOU ! i still remember the days , both of you take turns to whisper a prayer in my ear each and everynight you tuck me in to sleep . i can still remember the days , when i knocked on your door late at night because i had a teribble dream . i still remember the days , when you hold my hand when you take me out . but now i know , those days are becoming a dream . im sorry for everything i have done . i really hope you will forgive me and forget the troubles done . :'( . if you still don't believe how sorry i am . i don't know what to say . i really am sorry . i can't say anything else but this ILOVEYOU ! thats all . ILOVEYOU mak abah !

sorry ENG aku takbetul . kbaiii ;') berhingusss .

No comments:

Post a Comment

post surat cinta